Friday, November 7, 2008

Well, what to think about now?

So, the semis (or, in the Tigers case, consolations) are upon us now. I've just updated the schedule for you on the right side there. I'll definitely be here for the TWU v. Victoria game, which should be a dandy. So get your laptop out while watching the hockey and follow along.

Check back here throughout tomorrow for the occaisional blurb on how Dal's consolation matches went, as well as any schedule changes necessary.

I'm very disappointed that I didn't get any emails--I expect a much better performance come Saturday.

And finally--since it is 12:30 and I have a 10:30 class tomorrow and have to drive in at 8, so I'm headed to bed. Thanks to Jason Tenter, the web editor for the Gazette who got the whole thing set up in just a couple of hours this afternoon. Thanks to Nick Khattar, the sports editor at the Gazette, for his guidance during my first run through, and thanks to any of you who may have been following along tonight for bearing with me through the mistakes.

Hope to see you Saturday,
Dylan Matthias


Today's scores:

Men:

University of Victoria Vikes 0-3 York Lions
Dalhousie Tigers 0-2 Universite de Montreal Carabins
Sir Wilfrid Laurier Golden Hawks 0-1 Trinity Western Spartans
Universite de Laval 4-1 Carleton University

Women:

Cape Breton University Capers 1-2 Brock University Badgers
Universite de Montreal Carabins 1-0 University of Ottawa Gee-Gees
University of Victoria Vikes 4-0 Dalhousie Tigers
Sir Wilfrid Laurier Golden Hawks 0-3 Trinity Western Spartans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below. Please keep things civil--comments will be reviewed.