Thursday, November 6, 2008

Changes A-Plenty

Hello again, everyone who my or may not be already here to follow this.

A few distressing things:

1. Really bad weather in Langley, B.C. right now for the women. The game's been moved, and the internet video stream that we were relying on can't access the new field. So the 7:30 game is a no-go. I'll try and keep you posted throughout the evening on what's going on there. I'll keep my ears open for any news.

2. The Dal men are out, having lost 2-0 to Montreal earlier today (not at the time listed below--sorry). The consolation tournament is not streamed, so I can only offer updates, not live coverage.

3. The news on Langley gets worse and worse. The outlook right now is heavy rain all weekend, so the chances of them playing a game on Trintiy Western's extremely nice grass pitch are virtually nil. Hopefully, the skies will clear; but I'm not counting on it.

4. The only piece of good news is that it's nice and clear in Ottawa, where the men are. So we can get on that for Saturday. Quarter-final match-ups coming shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below. Please keep things civil--comments will be reviewed.